Unfortunately some people don’t use the internet and websites like ours in the best interest of others. That is why below you find the Teur Pte. Ltd. / Investeur to legally protect us and yourself. The text doesn’t read like a good novel, but the intention is honest and we worked diligently to formulate it fairly and correctly. If we did not entirely succeed, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check and change in applicable cases. On this page you find the Teur Pte. Ltd/ Investeur:
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT – ONLY APPLICABLE FOR USERS OF THE INVESTEUR APP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SECTION 1 – Intellectual Property Rights
SECTION 2 – Accounts and membership
SECTION 3 – Removal of a user
SECTION 4 – Website access
SECTION 5 – Restrictions
- to publish any Website material in any other media
- sell, sublicense and/or otherwise commercialise any Website material
- publicly perform and/or show any Website material
- you share the materials in support of the Website
- your sharing does not harm the Website or its users in any way
- you inform us prior to using the materials in case you are not certain and we provide specific approval.
- use this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website
- use this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- use this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- to engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website unless specific approval has been granted by us in writing.
- Use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose or solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- Violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; Infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- Use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
SECTION 6 – Third party websites
- Misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist or
- Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates
SECTION 7 – Other relevant terms and policies
On this and all other websites run by Teur Pte. Ltd. / Investeur other relevant terms are:
- Non disclosure agreement – To be found at www.investeur.co/terms
- Transaction agreement – You will be asked to read and acknowledge this agreement when you are buying a third party service through any of our websites. It clarifies that you are aware Teur Pte. Ltd. is not the selling party.
SECTION 8 – Your Content
SECTION 9 – Backups
SECTION 10 – Limitation of liability
SECTION 11 – Indemnification
SECTION 12 – Severability
SECTION 13 – Changes and amendments
SECTION 14 – Assignment
SECTION 15 – Entire Agreement
SECTION 16 – Acceptance of these terms
SECTION 17 – Governing Law & Jurisdiction
SECTION 18 – Contacting us
This document was last updated on July 18th, 2017
www.investeur.co (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is operated by TEUR Pte Ltd, a Singapore registered company (UEN201621739R).
Your personal data and the information that you share with us in confidence, is treated with the utmost respect and care. Thus, the safety of your personal data is important to us and it is our policy to respect the confidentiality of information and the privacy of every individual and legal person.
This Policy outlines how we manage the personal data we hold in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act in Singapore and applies to everything we do with regards to that information.
If our business is partially or completely acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you. Please refer also to Section 3 “Disclosure” in case of corporate transactions.
SECTION 1 – COLLECTION AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
You agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal data you provided to us for any of the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012:
- to provide you with any of our products or services;
- to bill for any of our products or services provided to you and to request for, or enforce, payment of the same;
- to arrange for third parties to help us provide our products or services to you, including (among other things) storage, tracking or delivery of our products or services;
- to better serve you by matching your preferences or needs with relevant products or services;
- to communicate with you regarding our website, products, services, programs or events;
- to provide you with information on selected third parties’ websites, products, services, programs or events which we think may be of interest to you;
- to respond to your queries or requests;
- to manage our business operations;
- to improve our business, website, products, services, programs or events;
- to investigate any wrongdoing in relation to our business, website, programs or events;
- for legal purposes, including obtaining legal advice, managing disputes and risks, complying with any laws;
- any other purposes relating to the above purposes.
When you sign up, purchase or sell services through our Website we collect personal information you give us such as your name, postal address and e-mail address. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our Website or otherwise provided to us at servers located in Singapore and/or other countries worldwide.
When you browse our Website, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your preferences to service you better. We may also collect other information such as your browser type and language, access times, content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us and the referring website address.
When you visit our websites, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our Website, to personalise your online experience and to record information about your visit to our Website. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our websites, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while on our websites. The cookies do not store any personally identifiable information about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our Website.
We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use on our Website. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customise the services we offer our Websites’ visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
We may allow third parties, including our authorised service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our Website. We and these companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with these advertisements and connect to our Website. Our Website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows us and these companies to deliver and gauge the effectiveness of targeted advertisements. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
We may send you emails about our services, new products and other updates. If you do not want to receive these emails you can opt-out in your profile and/or listing at any time.
All requests to have personal data removed from our databases or physical storage facilities will be entertained and performed within the company’s reasonable abilities and timelines.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
The ways in which we may collect personal data include (but are not limited to) collecting directly or indirectly from individuals or authorised representatives in the course of:
- Visiting our Websites
- Applying for a product or service through us and/or our business partners
- Conducting or completing of transactions
- Using our products or services
- Contacting us with queries, requests or feedback
- Participating in our marketing or promotional events
- Conducting market research or surveys
- Signing up for alerts or newsletters
- Applying for a job with us
- Conducting interviews
You agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal data you provided to us for providing the following types of marketing communications, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012: newsletters and updates via email, information about our products and services via email, information about third parties’ products and services via email.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to decline participation.
If after you provided personal information, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We will only use, disclose and/or transfer personal data for the purposes you have been notified of and consented to or which are permitted under applicable laws and regulations. We will not sell, rent or give away personal data to third parties for commercial purposes without prior consent.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by laws or regulations to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Furthermore, your personal information might need to be disclosed in one of the following situations:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Websites’ terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us and to you. Financial experts and service providers which advertise on our platform are an example of these third-party services.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, please take note that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us are located. That means if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Singapore and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation.
When you click on links on our Website, they may direct you away from our Website to a website that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
These third-party websites may independently solicit and collect information, including personal information, from you and, in some instances, provide us with information about your activities on those websites. We recommend that you consult the privacy statements of all third-party websites you visit by clicking on the “privacy” link typically located at the bottom of the webpage you are visiting.
We cannot take responsibility for the execution of Third Party Privacy Policies. We do ask users of our Website to report issues they are having on this subject so we can investigate and possibly help to solve a problem if applicable.
SECTION 5 – AGGREGATED AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share aggregated information (i.e., information about you and other customers collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) and other non-personal information we collect under any of the above-stated circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our websites and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
SECTION 6 – Non-disclosure INVESTEUR APP (app.investeur.co) user data
SECTION 7 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption.
We regard breaches of privacy very seriously and we have implemented measures to secure and protect information, such as training our employees who handle personal data to respect the confidentiality of such personal data, storing personal data in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper based files and other records, taking steps to protect the personal data we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
We cannot, however, secure personal data from cyber-attacks, such as hacking, spyware and viruses. You cannot hold us liable for any unauthorized disclosure, loss or destruction of personal data arising from such risks.
We will not store personal data longer than necessary but will cease to retain the personal data when it is no longer required for the purposes we originally notified the individual for or any business or legal needs.
SECTION 8 – CAPACITY TO CONTRACT
By using this Website and contracting in any form for instance as client or as advertiser for products and services, you represent that you have the legal capacity and capacity to contract according to your local laws and regulations of your country of residence, or that .Internships performed by minors are not falling under this clause.
SECTION 9 – QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Date of last revision: July, 2017
This Agreement is effective after full sign up, confirmation of details and submission of a complete user and business profile in the Investeur app (app.investeur.co).
A “Customer” under this agreement has signed up, confirmed all details and submitted a complete profile on app.investeur.co (“Customer”),
TEUR PTE LTD, UEN 201621739R is the “Service Provider” in this agreement,
hereinafter both referred to as “parties”, to assure the protection and preservation of the confidential and/or proprietary nature of information to be disclosed or made available by the Customer to the Service Provider.
In reliance upon and in consideration of the following undertakings, the parties agree as follows:
Subject to the limitations set forth in Paragraph 2, all information disclosed by the Customer to the Service Provider shall be deemed to be “Confidential Information”. In particular, Confidential Information shall be deemed to include any trade secret, information, invention, idea, sample and procedures and formulations for producing any such sample, process, formula, or test data relating to any research project, work in process, future development, engineering, manufacturing, marketing, servicing, financing or personnel matter relating to the Customer, its present or future products, sales, suppliers, clients, customers, employees, investors or business, whether in oral, written, graphic, electronic or digital form.
The term “Confidential Information” shall not be deemed to include any public information which includes information the Service Provider: (a) is at the time of the effective date of this agreement already aware of ; b) hereafter becomes aware of by means of receiving such information by a third party or public sources; c) is generally known or available to the public.
The Service Provider shall maintain all Confidential Information in trust and confidence and shall not disclose any Confidential Information to any third party except for the intent of the rendered service to the Customer as set out in the transaction confirmed via aforementioned weblink in accordance with the Terms & Conditions on www.investeur.co/terms. The Service Provider shall not use Proprietary Information for any purpose or in any manner which would constitute a violation of any laws or regulations applicable to the Republic of Singapore.
The Service Provider will disclose the necessary Confidential Information to any third party if the Customer is using services of the Service Provider that require to do so, for example an introduction to a financial provider by request of the Customer or by implicit request of the Customer made apparent through buying a service which has this as its purpose.
The Service Provider shall advise its employees, agents, servants, partners and any other third party who might have access to Confidential Information of the Customer of the confidential nature thereof. The Service Provider shall not disclose any Confidential Information to any employee, agent, servant, partner and any other third party who does not have a need for such information, nor shall it disclose any Confidential Information to any third party without the Customer’s written consent except regulatory or law requirements request to disclose such information to the respective authorities.
All Confidential Information including all (digital) copies thereof shall at all times remain the property of the Customer.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, disclosure of Confidential Information shall not be precluded if such disclosure:
(a) is in response to a valid order of a court or other governmental body of Singapore or any political subdivision thereof; provided, however, that the Service Provider shall first have given notice to the Customer; or
(b) is otherwise required by Singapore law or regulations.
This Agreement shall continue in full force and effect for so long as the Service Provider continues to render services to the Customer based on an once-off transaction or on continuous basis as agreed via aforementioned weblink and in accordance with the Terms & Conditions set out on www.investeur.co. This Agreement may be terminated by either party at any time upon thirty (30) days’ written notice to the other party.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
This Agreement may not be changed, modified, amended or supplemented except by a written supplement or agreement signed by both parties.
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a proper authority to be unenforceable by law or regulations, that provision shall be severed and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
Any notices required or permitted hereunder shall be given to the appropriate party at the address specified above or at such other address as the party shall specify in writing. Such notice shall be deemed given upon the personal delivery, or sent by certified or registered mail, or sent by electronic mail or any other digital medium which allows to receive a delivery and read receipt for the sending party.
No users or customers of products by Teur Pte. Ltd. are covered under or can make demands up this NDA, other than the type of customers defined at the start of this agreement.
Date of last revision: July, 2017